This super concentrated manufacturers grade fragrance oil can be used in candles, soaps, lotions, reed diffuser oils, bath salts, bath bombs, lamp rings, incense, sachets, oil warmers, potpourri, to scent dryer ball, to scent clay jewelry, to freshen up candles and more!
Our uncut fragrance oils are measured by weight not volume.
- Soap safe
- Not subject to California Proposition 65 warning requirements
- Flashpoint: >200° F
- Vanillin - 4.20%
- Formulated to work in both paraffin and soy wax
Recommended Usage Amounts:
- Candles and wax melts: Typical use is 1 ounce per pound of wax, but can vary depending on type of wax, additives, and scent throw preference
- Soap and skin care products: Please reference IFRA information below
Maximum Usage Amount *
Liquid and bar soap, depilatory, rinse-off conditioners, shampoos of all types including baby, facial cleansers, shaving creams, body washes, shower gels of all types, aerosols including air fresheners
Lip products of all types (solid and liquid lipsticks, balms, clear or colored, etc…)
Not for use in lip products
Body creams, lotions of all types
Not for use in lotion products
Incense, candles, non-aerosol air fresheners
* These maximum usage amounts are in compliance with IFRA standards, are provided for safety, and are not meant to serve as suggested usage amounts. It is up to the customer to determine the ideal usage amount for desired product integrity, while staying under the safety maximums. Many times the ideal usage amount is much lower than the maximum amount stated for safety.
* It is the responsibility of our customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
Disclaimer: Lavish Fragrance Oils (LFO) does not offer finished products. What we do offer is custom fragrances through duplications, creations, or modifications created, manufactured and purchased from our supplier for use in finished products. Product names, brands, and other trademarks or trade names featured or referred to within LFO are the property of their respective holders. These holders are not affiliated with LFO, our products, our website, nor do they sponsor or endorse our materials. The use of these trademarks or trade names in no way indicates any relationship between LFO and the holders and is used only for descriptive identification to convey the aroma being purchased. Every effort has been made to properly identify and attribute trademarks or trade names to their respective owners wherever possible and/or practical.