Our roller bottles allows you to apply our fragrance oils with extreme precision to your pulse points. Applying our oils will last longer than perfumes that are sprayed due to direct contact on your pulse points.
An advantage of having our roller bottles is that you are able to apply it discreetly and only those close to you will be able to smell it. This is a perfect application to wear scents in an office atmosphere.
We recommend applying our oils on these pulse points after a nice, warm shower for maximum effect.
- Wrists: A classic spot. Your arms are constantly moving which creates a sense of movement in your fragrance.
- Behind Ears / Neck: Behind the ears allows the oil to create a sense of diffusion when you’re on the move.
- Collar Bones: A great spot to create a sense of intimacy.
- Inner Elbows: Serves to slightly obscure the smell in the bends of the arms - perfect for longer-lasting diffusion. A great pulse point for work if you have to wash your hands frequently.
- Behind Knees: Will allow the scent to rise throughout the day. The backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent. The area behind the knees are perfect for summer, emitting your fragrance of choice with every crossing and uncrossing of legs.
Once you’ve decided on which pulse points to use just remove the cap, invert the bottle, and rub it gently back and forth on your skin.